File Toolkit is simple and powerful whether you want to rename 1 file or 1000.
- Text Prefix and Suffix
- Time and Datestamp in any format
- Find and Replace characters and words
- Change to Uppercase, Lowercase or Titlecase
- Number Sequence Prefix and Suffix
- Regular Expressions
Want more than one change to a filename? Build a workflow with a few clicks! Workflows can be saved and reloaded when required.
- Remove the original filename except the file extension
- Add "NYC" to the front of the filename
- Timestamp it with its file creation date added to the end of NYC
- Specify that the date should be in the YYYYMMDD format and the time should be in the 12-hour format
- Specify that the timestamp should be separated from the rest of the filename with a dash
- Add a sequential number to the end of the filename A simpler workflow might look like this:
- Make the filename lowercase
- Change the file extension from .html to .txt Workflows can be saved and reloaded when required. File Toolkit is easy to use. Drag and drop your files, then choose your Action or create a workflow. File Toolkit is ready for Dark Mode