Developer website: Takahiro Fujita
1Piece includes various functions to improve the usability of your Mac. Window List that displays a list of windows, a function that switches the Space or the active window by using Hot Corner, a function that resizes and reposition the window and so on.
- Window List: Display a list of windows, and you can open the window. And you can close the window, or move the window to another Space.
- Desktop Windows: Display thumbnails of windows on the desktop, and you can switch the active window. And you can resize and reposition the window, or move the window to another display.
- Hot Corner: You can switch the Space or the active window by scrolling or clicking on Hot Corner.
- Mouse Bar: You can resize and reposition the window or send the window to back by scrolling or clicking on the window's title bar. You can switch the active tab by scrolling on the tab bar.
- Window Operation: You can resize and reposition the window or move the window to another display by using a shortcut, context menu or snap.
- Terminate Application: Terminate the application when the last window of the application was closed.
- Dock: Automatically turn on or off "Automatically hide the Dock" when you switch the active application.
- Adjustment of Windows: Automatically resize and reposition application's windows not to protrude from display.
- Deactivate Application: Deactivate the application when the last window of the application on the desktop was minimized or closed.
- Launcher by Modifier Key: Launch an application, open a file or a directory, or execute an AppleScript or an Automator workflow by double-pressing a modifier key such as Command or Control.
- Menu Bar in Context Menu: Show Menu Bar in context menu by using a shortcut. And you can execute the menu item or the AppleScript quickly by registering it to the Favorite.
- Other: Mouse Operation on Control Button, Move the mouse cursor, Hide the mouse cursor, Warp the mouse cursor, Quit All Applications, Reboot Application and so on.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Add "Move the mouse cursor to the center of window in conjunction with switching the window" and "The list panel's maximum width" to Window List.
- Add "Move the mouse cursor to the center of window in conjunction with switching the window" to Desktop Windows.
- Add "Display" to "Preset" in "Window Operation".
- Change a specification of Window List.
- Change a specification of Desktop Windows.
- Change a specification of "Window Operation".
- Change a specification of "Tweak" and "Grid" in "Window Operation".
- Change a specification of "Warp the mouse cursor".
- Improve stability.
- Fix minor bugs and change some specifications.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 29 May 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X