Kerberos Ticket Auto renewal is commonly used in corporate environments as a mechanism behind Single Sign-On (SSO) which allows to use intranet resources without entering password every time.
- Automatic Ticket Renewal - if a ticket expires (or disappears for any reason) the app will instantly get another one using the password saved in Keychain.
- If you choose not to save any password for the ticket, the app will still use passwordless renewal (`kinit -R`) when possible, keeping the ticket actual until maximum renewable lifetime of the ticket runs out.
- Changing Expired Password - displays notification when Kerberos password expires and allows to change it.
- Multiple tickets can be maintained.
- Can optionally prevent others apps from changing the default ticket.