Developer website: Jan Kubny Kubna
Smart JSON Editor is a powerful JSON-tree tool for app and web developers. Create testing JSON trees, use value transformers to generate / transform JSON values. Test in your app using embedded http server. Many advanced features such JsonPath and SmartObjects included.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Amazing Dark UI support on macOS Mojave, Token Transformers & JSON Text view
API Token Value Transformers
- Use dynamic values and JSON Paths within API variables, headers or any parameters.
- Chain Token Transformers to create truly dynamic values and expressions.
- Use JSON Path & selection transformers to quickly select understandable values for ID and similar.
API Quick Edit Panel
- Toggle on on any parameter to have quick access of configurations for every API Group or API Endpoint
- Preferences toggle added to auto expand to None / First level / Fully Expanded state JSON responses.
API Web & Text Views
- Added simple web views to help with OAuth Authorizations and similar.
- When non JSON convertible response is found, text view / web view will be presented and response nodes created.
- JSON Text Preview appended
- Autoexpand JSON trees for API Responses General Setting option added
- Bug fixes
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 10 Nov 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X