Developer website: MacPlus Software
QuickTab for Trello lets you use Trello Web without a browser and create new cards instantly from anywhere via hotkeys and a quick-entry window.
It is not convenient to work with Trello.com service using web-browser: you can’t quickly switch to Trello using the Dock icon or Command-Tab, or a hot key; you need to switch to browser, look for the tab, and search for the list that you need and so on, you get distracted and lose time. QuickTab for Trello allows you to:
- create new cards instantly from anywhere via hotkeys and quick-entry window
- work with several Trello boards simultaneously by using multi-window mode
- instantly activate or hide opened Trello board using global hot keys
- switch to Trello using the Dock icon or menu-bar icon, or Command-Tab, or hotkeys
- instantly open new windows using global hotkeys
- use full-screen mode and other options of working with windows
- work with Trello.com service using Trello mini-window in menu bar
- hide Dock icon and work using hotkeys
"Quick Entry Window" uses the Trello API to get the lists of boards and to add cards to the selected list - you need to sign in and allow to use data from your Trello account.
Legal Note: QuickTab for Trello is a 3rd-party app, and is not affiliated with Trello whatsoever. Trello and its logo is trademarks of Trello Inc.
Note: Currently available for $0.99
- Fixed many bugs and improved interface
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 08 Aug 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X