Developer website: Kandee Studios
App for Trello is a collaboration tool for organization which allows you to quickly access your Trello Boards directly from your Mac's menu bar.
- Instantly access to Trello via your Mac's menu bar.
- Real-time popup Notifications will be shown on your Notification Center.
- Reminder for unread notifications after every 3 minutes and can be adjusted from Settings.
- Default hot key: Control+Shift+T and fully controllable to match your own workflow.
- Fully supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Never miss your Notifications on Trello again.
- Allow to keep window open, turn on/off this feature in Settings > Auto-hide window. Please note that "drag-and-drop" files into Trello Cards is under construction and we're working our best to bring this to you as soon as possible.
- Add button to hide window.
- Fix issue 'Attempt to Restore Connection' dialog shown when Internet connection is slow, the app should automatically reconnect without requiring user action(s).
- Fix issue losing focus when open the app, only works after user click on title bar. Now you can use key 'b' for Boards, 'q' and 'f' for Filtering, 'w' to Show/Hide Menu, 'j' and 'k' to Navigate through Cards, 'l' for Labeling, 'c' for Archiving Cards...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 26 Feb 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X