Developer website: Vlad Badea
Easy CSV Editor is a must-have editor for CSV and TSV data files. In a clean and user-friendly interface, it offers simplicity and flexibility to edit both small and large documents.
- Open, create, edit and save CSV/TSV documents even if they don't have the same number of fields in each row!
- Use "Clear" menu item to "cut" the last fields from a row (or even entire rows!). This way you can produce beautiful headers for your documents, without the usual clutter produced by the field separators.
- Find and replace using a familiar, yet powerful, interface
- Sort the entire document or a range of rows, based on sorting rules
- Auto-detection of CSV format, while providing you the option to adjust the detected parameters
- Select a group of cells to copy, cut or clear. This is in addition to selecting entire rows and columns!
- Full support for undo and redo
- Copy and paste data between Easy CSV Editor and other applications (i.e., Excel, Numbers). Works the other way around, too!
- Adds support for resizable rows! This nicely complements the big text box, above the status bar, added in the previous update.
- In addition to the explicit resize, double clicking the row separator will resize the row so the entire text will be visible. This even works when multiple rows are selected. In this case all the selected rows will be resized at once!
- The big text box above the status bar can now be hidden/shown from "View" -> "Hide/Show Text Box" menu item.
- OS X 10.11 or later