We stand with Ukraine to help keep people safe. Join us
All Apps
Best AppsReviewsComparisonsHow-To
HomeSecurityVPNVPN Unlimited

VPN Unlimited for Mac

Anonymous, secure VPN proxy.

$99.99
In English
Version 9.0.1
3.8
Based on 15 user rates

VPN Unlimited overview

VPN Unlimited allows you to protect your privacy and get unlimited access to your favorite Web sites worldwide.

Features:
  • Get full access to all blocked web content
  • Protect your privacy
  • Keep safe your private data
  • Hide your IP and physical address
  • Avoid malware websites and block ads
  • Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
  • Bypass some providers’ restrictions (this may even increase your regular internet speed!)
  • Get unlimited amount of traffic without any additional charges
  • Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
  • Additional benefits:
  • Personal VPN Server is the best opportunity to boost the level of protection and the connection speed as well as to bypass some internet restrictions.
  • Personal Static IP - for those who are tired of getting blocked because of using blacklisted IPs from already known common servers.
  • Additional Devices - expand your VPN privacy protection coverage on all devices you have.

What’s new in version 9.0.1

  • Optimized graphics and animations for faster performance.
  • Enhanced usability according to users' feedback.
  • If you have any questions or feedback contact us directly in the app (Menu > Support > Customer Support).

VPN Unlimited for Mac

$99.99
In English
Version 9.0.1
Try our new feature and write a detailed review about VPN Unlimited

What customer like

Price

What needs improvements

User Experience
Performance
Security

VPN Unlimited qualities

Value
1.0
Ease of use
1.0
Features
1.0
Reliability
1.0
Customer support
1.0

Write your thoughts in our old-fashioned comment

MacUpdate Comment Policy. We strongly recommend leaving comments, however comments with abusive words, bullying, personal attacks of any type will be moderated.
3.8

(13 Reviews of VPN Unlimited)

  • Comments

  • User Ratings

Tankknight
Tankknight
Nov 22 2020
8.1.1
3.0
Nov 22 2020
3.0
Version: 8.1.1
it worked great for 80% of my apps. The other 20% could not validate to their company servers and I had to stop VPN Unlimited so they could and then start VPN again. The major problem I had was that my dl speed went from 500+ mb/s to 150 mb/s.
han-3
han-3
Jul 28 2020
7.9
5.0
Jul 28 2020
5.0
Version: 7.9
Very reliable VPN service
Loeribas
Loeribas
Nov 16 2019
6.5
5.0
Nov 16 2019
5.0
Version: 6.5
I use VPN Unlimited for years now. Very reliable and an excellent customer service.
Maylbu
Maylbu
Jul 11 2019
6.2
1.0
Jul 11 2019
1.0
Version: 6.2
For me ExpressVPN is the best but also the most expensive. I'm on this one on free trial now but apparently doesn't work with P2P. Customer service not as good as people say, so far. No rating yet,
JamesHarrisPhoto
JamesHarrisPhoto
Jun 28 2019
6.1
0.0
Jun 28 2019
0.0
Version: 6.1
Version that downloads from their site is still 6.0, not 6.1.
ferlara47
ferlara47
Apr 3 2023
8.7.0
3.0
Apr 3 2023
3.0
Version: 8.7.0
asmakhatt
asmakhatt
Jan 13 2023
8.6.9
5.0
Jan 13 2023
5.0
Version: 8.6.9
alirezaarjvand
alirezaarjvand
Sep 27 2022
8.6.9
5.0
Sep 27 2022
5.0
Version: 8.6.9
Paganel
Paganel
May 17 2022
8.6.9
1.0
May 17 2022
1.0
Version: 8.6.9
Shivasharma Nallaikkumaran
Shivasharma Nallaikkumaran
Jan 4 2022
8.6.8
5.0
Jan 4 2022
5.0
Version: 8.6.8
Tankknight
Tankknight
Nov 22 2020
3.0
Nov 22 2020
3.0
Version: null
han-3
han-3
Jul 28 2020
5.0
Jul 28 2020
5.0
Version: null
Loeribas
Loeribas
Nov 16 2019
5.0
Nov 16 2019
5.0
Version: null
Maylbu
Maylbu
Jul 11 2019
1.0
Jul 11 2019
1.0
Version: null
Mindplay
Mindplay
Jun 12 2019
5.0
Jun 12 2019
5.0
Version: null
Ervins Strauhmanis
Ervins Strauhmanis
Jun 11 2019
5.0
Jun 11 2019
5.0
Version: null
RTouris
RTouris
Apr 16 2019
4.5
Apr 16 2019
4.5
Version: null
A1D
A1D
Dec 5 2018
5.0
Dec 5 2018
5.0
Version: null
Dougunruh
Dougunruh
Sep 8 2018
4.5
Sep 8 2018
4.5
Version: null
TCalhau
TCalhau
Feb 18 2018
0.5
Feb 18 2018
0.5
Version: null