Traffic is a simple utility that allows you to monitor the inbound/outbound data from your Mac Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection.
In particular, the application is useful for those that use a 3G/4G connection with a daily/weekly/monthly limit of traffic (GB bundle) that should not be exceeded to avoid paying additional costs. To get an accurate report of the traffic data, add it in the list of applications launched at login (System Preferences->Users and Groups->Current User->Login Items).
- Check the connection stream (total/download/upload in MB) and the connection speed (download/upload in MB/s or Mb/s);
- Check all the Wi-Fi /Ethernet parameters (SSID, IP Address, MAC Address, Router IP, BSD Name, BSSID, Country, Channel, Band, Width, Security, PHY, Rate, RSSI, Noise, Boot date, Reset date, Amount, Speed);
- Set the counter's preferences (automatically reset every day, week, month, never, at logout or at specified date);
- Set an offset value at the counter;
- Pause/restart/reset the counter;
- Check the speed graph in real-time.