Developer website: Grant Kemp
Speedy for Jira is a tool designed to save you time.
Speedy For Jira Speeds Up:
- Seeing what Jira tickets are assigned to you
- Automating the tracking of the time you worked on a ticket using free Toggl.com account
- Allowing you to log time to Jira in one click.
- TLDR: Improved timer to work better when laptop is sleeping and in full screen. Added access to more features in the system bar. Thanks to 'J' for helping me to nail a really hard to replicate in the timer.
- Now that I have a people giving me regular feedback (thankyou!) - I felt confident enough to deep dive into the timing apis in OSX and have improved the performance of the timer.
- The updated System Bar menu now lets you manually update the timer.
- 'M' shared feedback that he occasionally started a task by mistake and wanted a fix for that - so you can now also clear timers from menu.
- You can also now leave the timer running when the mac is sleeping ( and you are in a meeting) and it will keep counting away.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 26 Mar 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X