Developer website: CrossAPI
Webber is a web-debugging proxy that allows developers to view all HTTP/HTTPS traffic.
- View HTTP and HTTPS traffic - View all of the HTTP and HTTPS traffic between client and internet, including iOS, iOS simulator, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux machines. After launch, you can easily start/stop recording. You can also filter unrelated traffic to refine the content.
- View requests, responses, and headers - Choose from a variety of viewers to inspect the requests, responses, and headers. You can switch viewers on-the-fly to find the right one. Syntax highlight viewer is also available.
- Simulate traffic and analyze behavior - Real network traffic's environment can be simulated by applying latency and bandwidth limit. Performance and behavior can be analyzed by dumping HAR file.
- Syntax highlight - Show highlighted syntax for HTML, JSON, XML, CSS, etc.
- Add chained proxy support
- Improve documentation
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Version Downloads
- 02 Jan 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X / Intel 32