Developer website: Blisk
Blisk is a Chromium-based browser with essential tools for web development. Use it for simultaneous building and testing both desktop and mobile versions of your website.
- Preinstalled set of top used phones, tablets, laptops and even desktops. Use multiple devices simultaneously.
- Blisk synchronizes URL and scroll position for both mobile and desktop.
- Every time you save code changes - Blisk refreshes tab(s).
- Blisk browser automatically monitors the code quality of web page.
- Take picture of a selected area/HTML tag, screen or a whole web page.
- integrates with top bug trackers and project management systems.
- Starting in version 10 on all platforms, Blisk will use the newly improved emulation with the latest iOS and Android user interface. The devices start displaying the bottom toolbar. This release also has improved emulation performance - the devices load faster and resize better.
Starting in version 10, Blisk supports:
- New phones: iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Pixel 2 XL.
Since version 10, we introduce the new feature: multi-device screenshot. Blisk can take a screenshot of multiple phones or tablets as a single image. With this feature, you can get the testing results even without switching across the devices. Blisk will generate the screenshot of all needed devices. Available options:
- OS: iOS or Android
- Device type: phone or tablet
- Screenshot delay: value in milliseconds. The default value is 0.
- Since version 10, we introduce the new feature: Image editor . Image editor enables annotating, drawing arrows and squares on top of any image.
- Image editor launches after taking a screenshot by default.
Launch image editor:
- Click Screenshot button in Blisk toolbar.
- Click Image editor from the menu that appears.
- Since version 10, Blisk introduces a more convenient way to manage the cache. This option is available from device list -> Caching.
Caching has two states:
- Enabled - Blisk stores the data so that future requests for that data can be served faster (default).
- Disabled - Blisk loads all resources each time as if it is the first visit.
Chromium 67 + new APIs and technologies:
- Since version 10, Blisk starts supporting latest APIs and technologies with Chromium 67
- OS X 10.9 or later