Developer website: Acrosync LLC
Duplicacy is a new generation cloud-backup tool supporting most cloud-storage providers (Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, Backblaze, and Google Drive), as well as local disks and SFTP servers (such as Mac/Linux computers or NAS boxes). Duplicacy is the only cloud-backup tool that offers all the following 7 essential features:
- Incremental backup: only back up what has been changed
- Full snapshot : although each backup is incremental, it must behave like a full snapshot for easy restore and deletion
- Deduplication: identical files must be stored as one copy (file-level deduplication), and identical parts from different files must be stored as one copy (block-level deduplication)
- Encryption: encrypt not only file contents but also file paths, sizes, times, etc.
- Deletion: every backup can be deleted independently without affecting others
- Concurrent access: multiple clients can back up to the same storage at the same time
- Snapshot migration: all or selected snapshots can be migrated from one storage to another
Duplicacy also comes with an elegantly designed GUI that features one-page configuration to allow you to quickly set backup schedules and retention policies. You can also easily configure advanced options such as email notifications, automatic start on logon, and exclude/include patterns. Duplicacy is $20 per year per computer for personal use. You can find complete pricing options here.
- Add a WebDAV backend
- Fixed a bug in handling of WakeUpDelay on macOS
- Add a per job registry entry ShadowCopyTimeout to set VSS creation timeout
- OS X 10.9 or later