Developer website: Jonathan Wukitsch
Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your Mac to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
- Support for all Macs with OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later - MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
- Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
- Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
- Easy-to-use design - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
- Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
- This update fixes a bug that caused the visibility to be reported in miles when the metric system was selected.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 30 Dec 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X