Developer website: MOApp Software Manufactory
Let windOCD put windows in their places!
- One Tool to find them. Arrange, align, and move all your windows with a snap of the fingers. No need for a mouse or to open yet another window first.
- One Tool to bring them all. Clutter is the enemy of any productive work and creativity. With windOCD you can bind all your windows closely; directly from the start.
- Menu bar application
- Does not show up in your dock
- Native standalone macOS application
- No hack, no tweak, no plugins required
- Keep your system integrity protection intact
- Align, arrange, move any window to your needs
- Save default window frames for unlimited applications
- Restore those positions/sizes at any time by shortcut or menu
- Saved applications can restore those positions/sizes automatically when they start
- Use customisable global shortcuts for the alignment, save, and restore actions
- Small footprint, works for non-native applications like Photoshop or Word too
Replaces the MenuAndDockless on macOS 10.12 Sierra and later.
- Fixed that stupid bug when left just wasn't right
- OS X 10.10 or later