Developer website: AprendeXojo
Stamp allows you to stop wasting time writing again and again the same texts with only minor changes! Improve your productivity with limitless text templates that you can select from the Finder menu, and where you can include up to nine placeholders, so you can type the text that really changes once you want to apply the selected template on the frontmost document. In addition, you can repeat and combine the placeholders on the templates, so you have all the flexibility you need to properly compose complex text combinations!
- Writing canned messages with placeholders you will replace on the fly.
- On customer support, writing email replies (or other mediums as Facebook, Twitter…)
- Writing text snippets: headings, footprints, signatures…
- Using code snippets in your projects
- Writing reports, memorandums, emails And a lot of other text-related tasks in your day to day! Clean user interface, simple and fast to use, and best of all: Stamp will not hurt you pocket. It’s just 4.95 € and you can install and use it on every Mac you own!
Access the Templates from the Finder MenuThe Stamp finder menu dinamically shows the ten templates you use more often! Nevertheless, other Finder menu option gives access to the window with all of the available entries for selection: easy and fast!
Add text in a breeze!Create new templates with the selected text from any application using the Finder Menu item, dragging a text file or text selection to the Stamp window. This way it is really fast and easy adding new entries with text you are going to use again in the future! Stamp for OS X is available for download from: http://www.aprendexojo.com/software/stamp-dont-repeat-yourself/ Anyone can use Stamp in trial mode, getting a free Trial License with the form available on the product webpage.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later