Orders is an application to archive your customer sales orders.
It can process orders coming in tabular or form format.
It can process them coming via emails or in other way.
How it works:
Orders is an application that can be inserted in your work chain. Orders does just one thing, it archives your orders in a stable, secure place, easily maintainable and searchable, for successive output and post processing and for any successive use. It can import from various source formats: - TSV (tab separated values) - CSV (comma separated values) - CSV-S (char separated values using semicolon) - Form text files using different encoding formats.
- Stores your orders coming in various format inside an ordered table
- Automatic processing of forms via one click launch commands or at startup
- Unattended automatic recurring form import
- Easy search and filter method
- Preset search: today, yesterday, current week, previous week, current month, previous month, current year, previous year
- Works well combined with Data Extractor
- Can store unlimited records
- Automatic product name substitution
- Export to CSV, TSV, CSV-S, html, and custom format (where you define elements)
- Selectable default startup document
Supported OS features:
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder