Developer website: Hankinsoft Development, Inc
AppWage is the quickest way to track and analyze your iOS and Mac app sales. AppWage allows developers to either manually import their sales reports via a simple drag and drop, or automatic downloads (including option daily email summaries) of Revenue, Downloads, Updates and more. In addition to iTunes Connect details, AppWage also collects Ranks and Reviews for any app (even competition).
- Optional notifications
- iAd support
- Review translations
- Support for Multiple vendors
- Fixes to autoupdate. Updating to this version may require a manual download from http://www.appwage.com, but afterwards new updates should be automatic.
- Improvements to daily emails.
- Added a note to email preferences that multiple email addresses can be specified.
- Improvements to rank downloads.
- Added rank support for Game sub-categories.
- Fixed an upgrade issue where the sales report cache may become invalid.
- Fixed an issue with sales calculations.
- Fixed calendar custom date range selection (used to default to Year instead of custom).
- Added an option to skip running collections on app startup.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 10 Sep 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X