Flyingbee PDF to Word Converter is a word-processing utility which helps you convert PDF files to editable and well-formatted Microsoft Office Word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics. Spend more time on real work, less time on busywork. In the office or on the go, you can save your PDF files as formatted Microsoft Word documents -- and start new projects without starting over.
- User-friendly and convenient interface.
- Convenient import PDFs With drag-and-drop operation.
- Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
- Batch convert PDFs by one button.
- Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
- 3 ways to add PDFs by browse, drag-and-drop, and open in.
- Easy to manage added PDF files by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and quickly preview feature.
- 100% fast speed to process PDF file locally.
- Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1,2-16,35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
- Preserve original texts, images, layouts, and graphics exactly.
- Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
- Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
- Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
- Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Word 2007 Version (.docx), which can be opened by 2007 and later Mac Word apps.
Spend less time retyping, easily move the contents from PDF files to editable Word documents.