- Command Lines Are Over - Forget Grunt. Forget Gulp. Just write what you like, and save what you need.
- Crunchable Views - See all the @imports for your Less or Stylus project, and nothing else. Until you want to.
- Peek at Your History - New in Crunch 2: get a running log of Crunch history. (Ha, I just pictured a running log.)
- Better for Teams - Crunch 2 saves settings in your project, so that compiling won't create code conflicts. And no one likes conflict.
- Free for Less - Not less stuff, dummy; we mean Less, the CSS preprocessing language. Crunch 1 compiles Less for free, and so does Crunch 2.
- Watch for Changes - Even if you don't have a file open, Crunch will watch your files and re-compile when needed. How? Magic.
- Fix Errors Faster - If there's an error while Crunching a file, you can jump instantly to that line of the file. Pretty much Crunch takes the crown here.
- Lightning Fast - Crunch 2 is a complete re-write from Crunch 1. We have killed Adobe AIR, and on its corpse we installed a revved-up Chromium V8 engine.