Developer website: Corel
ParticleShop--a powerful new plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, powered by Corel Painter--creates one-of-a-kind effects. Experience living grab-and-go particle brushes that are easy to use with a pressure sensitive tablet, touchscreen, or mouse, and which allow you to artistically enhance photos, designs, and illustrations with strokes of genius.
- Explore an array of 11 imaginative brushes--including Debris, Fabric, Fine Art, Fur, Hair, Light, Space, Smoke, and Storm--that will produce awe-inspiring results in no time. No experience, customization, or time-consuming learning is required. Plus, the plugin is only the beginning! Enjoy infinite inspiration with our extra brush packs available for purchase.
- Evolutionary Brush Technology Powered by Painter - Leave the physics to us; no static stamps here! Experience the fluid strokes of living grab-and-go brushes that spring, flow, gravitate, and glow.
- Intuitive User Experience - Craft your visual masterpiece with the Adobe Photoshop brush plugin, built to perform with a pressure sensitive tablet, touchscreen, or mouse.
- No Upgrade Required - Create with the software and hardware you currently own; nothing more to buy or add.
- Infinite Expression - Achieve mind-blowing effects with physics-based brushes that will follow your every move. Design like a pro with chaotic storms, hairy creatures, flowing gowns, or sci-fi superheroes.
- ParticleShop 1.5 includes new brushes that generate continuous brushstrokes from discrete spots of color or speckles. With these brushes, you can achieve either a speckled, pointillist look or paint with thicker, more pronounced brushstrokes. Some variants have an ‘oily’ look and produce interesting smeary effects.
- Now if your image is in a floating window when you launch the plug-in, the floating Photoshop window no longer appears above the ParticleShop window, and you can access the plug-in controls as expected.
- You can now access the Color palette and the Blender tool by using shortcuts.
- Now if you reinstall ParticleShop or install it on another computer, you can restore the brush packs that you have purchased from within the application.
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, or CC
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS5, CS6, or CC
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
- CorelDRAW X7
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7
- Corel® PaintShop Pro X7+