SoundSoap+ can rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap+ provides several additional audio restoration and enhancement tools in addition to the features found in SoundSoap:
- Broadband Range - Control the range of frequencies where broadband noise reduction is applied - great for reducing artifacts and surgical placement of noise reduction in the spectrum.
- Downward Expander - SoundSoap+ includes a downward expander with adjustable compression ratio and threshold. This control is a very effective tool for reducing low-level noisy audio.
- Enhance Presets - SoundSoap+ provides several addition tone enhancement controls for the multi-band compressor so you can have more control over which audio frequencies you want to bring out - great for enhancing vocals and action camera footage.
- Hum Harmonics - Usually audio with hum problems includes several harmonics of the fundamental hum frequency. SoundSoap+ lets you control the number of number of hum harmonics removed from the audio.
- Hi-Cut and Lo-Cut - SoundSoap+ offers a control to cut high frequencies - useful for eliminating hiss and other high frequencies issues. You can also control the low-frequency cutoff for controlling rumble and other low-frequency issues.
- Thresholds - SoundSoap+ gives you control over the threshold setting used in the Track control, and the threshold setting used by the SoundSoap+ downward expander.
Open the media to be cleaned, and SoundSoap+ will automagically find and remove background noise. Adjust the settings and share the results - it's that easy! In most cases, only a few mouse clicks are needed for powerful results. SoundSoap+ includes everything you need to record and clean your media files.