Panorama Stitcher is an automatic panorama-stitching application, perfect for making high-resolution images for large prints.
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images at intersections are minimized.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens-shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple, clean user interface:
- Just drag-and-drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF, and PNG formats.