Developer website: Boltnev Studio
With Resize Master, you can batch resize and watermark your images quickly and easily. Prepare your photos for posting on the web, for sending to a client, or for a print lab.
- Select individual images as well as folders for processing. Source folder structure is copied to destination.
- Many options for the resizing process: fit to rectangle; scale by width or height, or by percent; change aspect ratio and more.
- Metadata processing. Either keep or throw away metadata from original images, change DPI entry, add artist and copyright tags.
- Apply a watermark to your images.
- You can keep the colorspace of the original image or convert to sRGB/AdobeRGB.
- Full support for transparency in source and output images. You can select either opaque or transparent color for background.
- All processing is done with 32-bit floating-point precision and high quality interpolation.
- Output in JPEG, TIFF, and PNG formats.
- Bug fixes and stability updates.
- OS X 10.10 or later