The Taskfabric project and task manager was built for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage and share large task lists, track task delegations and task progress. Taskfabric 2 is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing your projects.
With Taskfabric you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
- Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
- Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
- Powerful: Supports leading project management methods (like GTD, Contexts, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
- Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
- Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
- Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
- RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
- Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
- Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
- System Integration: Quick-Add window and system-wide shortcuts to capture new tasks
- Plays well with Others: Drag-and-drop emails, web links or files on Organize to create follow-up tasks
- Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
- Taskfabric Cloud2 Sync: Free cloud based auto-sync for your tasks on all major platforms
- Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere. Team members can access shared lists on the web for free.
- Compatible with Organize:Pro and Organize:Me