BlueSense analyzes the signal of your Bluetooth device and executes any desired actions when you move away or come back into proximity of your Mac. Decide what BlueSense has to do when your device is detected or when you are far from your Mac--and even when you are away for a long time. BlueSense triggers custom scripts when your Bluetooth device is detected, far-away, or not detected for a long period.
- Friendly interface for Retina display
- Remains discreet in your menu bar
- Checks to avoid false positive
- Adjust the verification interval
- Fast check mode
- Improvement of the algorithm, better responsiveness.
- Enhancement of the signal graphic (Adapts to different levels). Device disconnections are now visible on the graph.
- Reduced the delay at start, BlueSense executes without verification if the device is disconnected.
- Added a button to automatically tune the limit level (slider). Place your device at a usual
- OS X 10.10 or later