MoneyControl - the highly successful budget-book app for iPhone and iPad is now available for the Mac!
- Simple but Powerful A budget-book app needs to be simple and intuitive, otherwise you’ll quickly stop using it and lose track of your finances. The interface is kept simple while providing you with all the features you need to plan and manage your finances. Nothing more, nothing less. Recurring payments are created automatically, and new incomes and expenses can be entered with just a few clicks letting you keep an overview of your finances so you stop experiencing those nasty surprises at the end of the month.
- Receipt Booking Using the Camera - This feature lets you add a photo to all your entries, eliminating the hassle of archiving paper receipts. Simply take a picture of the entered receipt and add it to the entry. This function is available as an In-App Purchase.
- Add Entries On The Go, Organize At Home - Dropbox Syncing - Easily add new entries on the go using your MacBook or iOS device and organize them at home. Thanks to the integrated Dropbox sync function, all your entries and data are available on all your devices. A great idea for you, couples and teams.
- Try for free and without any risk
- Sync via Dropbox
- Add a photo of paper receipts, bills and invoices to your entries (separate In-App Purchase)
- Create, print and share PDF reports (separate In-App Purchase)
- All your data stays in your hands: No Registration. No data is sent to us
- All your information is displayed clearly at a glance
- Manage different accounts and transfers between them
- Enter new income or expense entries with just a few clicks
- Recurring payments are created automatically
- Preview upcoming months and payments
- Categorize payments based on user-configurable categories, people, groups and notes
- Easy export of data in CSV format for Excel
- Automatic internal backups
- Set a different financial month (e.g. starting on the 5th of each month)
- and lots more besides...
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.