Developer website: Florian Bethke
iStream allows you to stream your media onto your big TV screen with no configuration at all! Just throw in some files and iStream will do the rest! iStream supports a vast number of media formats and playback devices: From modern SmartTVs via set-top boxes or network-enabled stereos to software solutions (e.g., Kodi or Plex) running on an HTPC, everything is possible. Use it to get a movie on your big screen, your music to your stereo, or to show an image slideshow to your friends. Compatible devices will be detected automatically, you don't have to worry about anything.
- Super-fast discovery of all compatible media renderers on your network!
- Play any of your media files on your big TV screen with just one mouse click!
- Supports automatic playback of multiple files (e.g., image slideshows or multiple parts of a TV series)
- Supports fast forwarding and seeking of video and audio files on most devices
- 100% pure Cocoa code for best performance and user experience
- Initial release
- OS X 10.7 or later
- UPnP/DLNA compliant media renderer (SmartTV, Set-Top Box, AV-Receiver, Bluray-Player, HTPC, etc.)
- Version Downloads
- 16 Mar 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X