MP3 Normalizer improves the quality of MP3 files by amplifying quiet sections and decreasing the volume of loud files or passages automatically. It also smoothes sound peaks and minimizes clicks in MP3 tracks. Audio effects allow automatic silence trimming, as well as fade-in and fade-out for smoother playback of normalized files.
MP3 Normalizer can apply Peak or Loudness (EBU R128) normalization methods and amplify too quiet parts of audio with Automatic Volume Control. Target levels for both Peak and R128 methods; threshold for silence trim and duration of Fade-in and Fade-out audio effects are manageable.
- New option 'Special processing of voice', for processing podcasts, interviews and other voice audio
- Ability to load missing tags from network servers, such as MusicBrainz, CoverArt and AcoustID
- Ability to load missing tags from source files and folders names
- Ability to pickup and load artworks from source folders
- New panel in Preferences - 'Tags'
- OS X 10.7 or later