Developer website: Hervé Flores
Whether a beginner or an expert, MovieConverter-Studio Pro will automatically fix all your video problems. Features specific to the Pro version:
- More broadcasting and editing outputs: up to full HD 1080p (aka "Full HD").
- Full customized access to "comb effects" management : remove comb effects while preserving non-interlaced parts, force deinterlacing, etc.
- Editing: convert to your favorite ProRes codec.
- Standard, Exclusive Feature: Adaptation to your Television Standard (videos will be conformed ...but without jerking).
- Aspect: Your movies will no more be deformed after encoding. Exclusive Feature: ...even though your videos need a more complex display (automatic detection and management of anamorphic files).
- Aspect, Exclusive Feature: Ability to turn your videos from "square screen" to "wide screen" (and vice versa).
- Broadcasting: To convert your videos for all your devices: from your Android mobile to your new connected HD television!
- Editing: To convert your video for Professional editing in FCPX (or in older versions of Final Cut Pro).
- Editing: To convert your videos for editing in iMovie (for every versions).
- Interlacing, Exclusive Feature: you never encounter "comb effects" during playback, and without degrading quality like others softs do (Automatic management, according to the device used to play the video).
- Formats: Handle most of the main Media Formats (codecs and containers), like: MPEG4, H264, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DV-Video, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, FLV, AVI, VP8, VP9 (.webm), VOB, MXF, GFX and many more...
- Easy Mode / beginners: video is very technical domain, but your don't have to be an expert about video or specifications, to obtain a good result... Exclusive Feature: The Easy Mode do not damage the quality of your videos (automations are set to take over your worries)
- "Professional" really means something here (it's usually used as a bogus commercial argument for beginners, and only means the add of some non-understandable features only for geeks). MovieConverter integrates some helpful and easily usable pro exclusive Feature:
- To visually check your "comb effects" and their readout order.
- To correct the framerate of a buggy converted video.
- To correct audio loudness, according to the professional broadcasting TV channels need...
- Expert: Do it more!
- Clean your videos.
- Making videos from internet less blurry.
- Remove the logo of a TV channel.
- (To reserve to experts:) MovieConverter has many automations which ensure your quality conversion... But you can override or change them too.
- DVD-VIDEO disc: Make your settings in less than three minutes and get a chapterized DVD, with menus in full-screen and animated buttons (and burn it directly from the app). Readable onto a home DVD Player connected to every television (Exclusive Feature: onto Granny's one and her old square TV, or onto Uncle's big HD TV).
- Preview result (before starting the encoding ;-))
- Some Presets (some are provided but you can easily create your own).
- Batch processing.
- Trim the beginning of the video (to remove unwanted pre-programs).
- Choose your bitrate (the quality/disk weight ratio of your converted file).
- Ability to automatically limit the bitrate (so, your final video fits well on a disk ;-)).
- Several presets "quality/disk weight ratio".
- Ability to encode in black-and-white.
- And 4 additional mini-applications to edit your videos "to DVD". The "Studio" modules:
- Modify the aspect without re-encoding
- Major bugfix!
- Due a securisation concern, most of "editing output formats" failed. Fixed!!!
- OS X 10.7 or later