HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
- Supported Sources
- VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted -- CSS is not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), BDMV folder (unencrypted), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4 and MKV
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant
- Fixed point to point encoding end point when using frames as the unit
- Improve error handling for libdvdread and libavcodec decoders
- Fixed an issue where fallback encoder bitrate was not set properly
- Fixed incorrect duration for UTF-8 subtitles
- Fixed an issue causing extra blank
- OS X 10.7 or later