Developer website: Rob Stott
Barcode Basics lets you quickly generate barcodes with a user-friendly interface. Barcode Basics can create a range of common barcodes in many file types including EPS, JPEG, and PNG. Barcode types supported are:
- Code 39
- Code 128
- EAN 8
- EAN 13
- EAN 13 (GS1)
- EAN 14
- GS1 Databar Omnidirectional
- GS1 Databar Stacked
- GS1 Databar Stacked Omnidirectional
- GS1 Databar Truncated
- GS1 Databar Limited
- UPC A
- UPC E
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- ITF 14
- Italian Pharmacode
- MSI Plessey
- Two-track Pharmacode
- Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses. This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications).
- Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification).
- Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN, UPC, ISMN, ISBN and ISSN codes.
- Fast response from English speaking support via the "Contact support…" option in the app's main menu.
- Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
- Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG, or PNG
- Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Fixed bug which caused some Code 128 codes to crop incorrectly
- OS X 10.11 or later