ColoFolXS is a compact icon tool specialized in coloring folders. Just drop one or more folders to a color cell on the main panel.
Or use the app as a Finder:
- right-click (ctrl-click) a folder in the Finder.
- select "ColoFolXS" (or use a shortcut assigned in the Finder Services Preferences).
- click a color cell on the ColoFolXS main panel.
- The color cells are editable: change color, add, remove and reorder.
- You can also set icons in the cells to attach them as they are.
- If Finder tags are linked to the cells in the Setting, more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
Note: Owners of ColoFolX (Mac App Store version) are entitled to use this version of ColoFolXS (see dev's site for details).
- Internal adjustments for OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility
- New menu item to reset "Don’t show" messages
- OS X 10.10 or later