ColoFolXS is a compact icon tool specialized in coloring folders. Just drop one or more folders to a color cell on the main panel.
Or use the app as a Finder:
- right-click (ctrl-click) a folder in the Finder.
- select "ColoFolXS" (or use a shortcut assigned in the Finder Services Preferences).
- click a color cell on the ColoFolXS main panel.
- The color cells are editable: change color, add, remove and reorder.
- You can also set icons in the cells to attach them as they are.
- If Finder tags are linked to the cells in the Setting,
Note: Owners of ColoFolX (Mac App Store version) are entitled to use ColoFolXS since v.1.4.1 (see dev's site for details).
- Option "Don't show the app icon in the Dock" is added to the settings.
- Minor internal adjustments.
- OS X 10.10 or later