Phone Amego Pro (Family Pack) provides Caller ID, click-to-dial, Address Book, Google Voice, and phone integration for up to 5 Macs, with additional features for a more robust experience than the standard Phone Amego (Family Pack) offers. For more information on the additional features, visit this page.
Phone Amego is designed to help you make the most of all your phones by providing on-screen caller ID, click-to-dial, and Mac integration. Phone Amego works with Bluetooth cell phones, landlines, and VoIP.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
- Including contact name and image from your Address Book or directory (if any)
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text
- Supports popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
- Supports landline phones connected through a compatible USB modem
- VoIP caller ID with Linksys/Sipura or OBiHAI VoIP telephone adaptors
- Supports Polycom IP phones.
- Support for multi-line call monitoring hardware
- Works with Google Voice
- Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN
- Keep notes on each caller in a shared database
- Flexible call logging and accounting
- Know who is calling before you reach for your phone.
- Dial with ease when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
- Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
- Organize your call records and pull up caller information with a few clicks.
- Allow call accounting for billing or system management.