Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
- Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Works over the internet
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Easy access via a status bar menu
- Included network IP and MAC addresses more...
- Indicator for new users to visualize that there is a menu-bar button to access the application after closing the main window
- Minor GUI Updates
- Image is being reset to the previous value when pressing cancel in the host settings
- Some missing localizations
- Sometimes the main window did not appear or was hidden by other windows.
- OS X 10.7 or later