MovieBriefs is a video utility for creating image contact sheets from your movies by extracting up to 400 images and displaying them in an onscreen grid. MovieBriefs not only prints and exports overview images, users may also create dynamic slide shows and share images via e-mail or with popular internet services like Facebook and Twitter.
- Contact Sheets: When MovieBriefs creates a contact sheet, you control the portion of the movie to be used, the number of rows and columns to be displayed and the quality of the images used to compose the final contact sheet.
- Movie Segments: The MovieBriefs time range slider gives you control over what portion of the clip will be used to generate the contact sheet. You have the option of using just part of a movie or choosing to use the whole thing.
- Slide Shows: MovieBriefs creates a standard OS X slide show from the images used to compose your contact sheet. The quality setting directly affects how large the slide show images are.
- Sharing: Once you have created a contact sheet, MovieBriefs allows you to share the image via e-mail, using popular internet services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or with local applications like iPhoto or Aperture.
- More: Sharing Contact sheets may be shared by dragging the image from the MovieBriefs document window and dropping it onto a desired application. You may also copy an image and paste it where you need it.
- Time Display: If you rest your cursor over a frame in the contact sheet, MovieBriefs shows the display time for that frame as a standard OS X tooltip.