MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types.
- It handles every sort of video, whether QuickTime-compliant (like .mov AppleIntermediateCodec or ProRes, .m4v, etc.) or some other exotic video format (MTS, MKV, AVI, OGV, WebM).
- It always displays images at the correct aspect ratio (not badly stretched!)
- No interlacing comb effect on images.
- Two quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print.
- There are even some classic customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, etc.
MovieIndex... because a "cataloged video" is far more convenient to consult than the video itself.