Meet Daily, the world's most convenient time-tracking companion for professionals, loved by many for its simplicity. It works by asking what you're doing in a discrete manner. Each time Daily asks you what you're doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information, such as when you started working and stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new-but-proven concept results in a discipline-free and easy way of managing time tracking. Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make it fully compatible with the way you work. Daily enables you to:
- Silent mode can now automatically be switched off after a specific time interval.
- Reimplemented the "Cmd+Shift+X" shortcut;
- Fixed an issue causing Daily to crash when renaming an activity to the same name but with different letter case;
- Statistics are now sent via HTTP over SSL (HTTPS);
- Refactored the registration more...
- OS X 10.10 or later