Meet Daily, the world's most convenient time-tracking companion for professionals, loved by many for its simplicity. It works by asking what you're doing in a discrete manner. Each time Daily asks you what you're doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information, such as when you started working and stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new-but-proven concept results in a discipline-free and easy way of managing time tracking. Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make it fully compatible with the way you work. Daily enables you to:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Added the ability to rate and/or review Daily from the app;
- Added receipt validation requiring Daily to be downloaded from the App Store;
- Fixed an issue causing Daily to momentary display another activity when applying activity;
- Introduced support for macOS Sierra;
- Multiple minor stability & UI improvements.
- OS X 10.11 or later