With SnapSifter, all your camera files are ingested and organized in your Pictures folder automatically. There are only two steps between you and organization:
- Plug your camera, smartphone or SD Card into your Mac;
- Watch as your photos and videos are automatically transferred to your Mac, and organized into folders by year and month;
Only new files will be imported--no duplicates.
- Instant import of your camera files to your Mac Pictures folder
- Automatically organized into folders by year/month
- Organizes by SnapSifter iOS app albums when available
- Duplicate Prevention (MD5)
- Delete files off camera after they are copied
- Works in the background
- Manually re-organize subfolders without files being re-copied to the folder structure
- Support for RAW files
- Non-Destructive: Does not change EXIF data on copies, and does not modify the original files
- Photo Formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, AI, PSD, JPEG2000, XCF, BMP, ICNS and a multitude of other formats.
- RAW Photo Formats: CR2, CRW, NEF, ERF, RAF, 3FR, DCR, RAW, DNG, MRW, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, MOS, ARW, SR2, X3F, KDC, PPM, ARI, SRF, BAY, CAP, IIQ, EIP, DCS, DRF, K25, FFF, PTX, R3D, RWL, RWZ, SRW and a multitude of other formats.
- Video Formats Supported: MOV, AVI, MPG, MP4, MTS, MKV, VOB, M2TS and a multitude of other formats.
- Device Support: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Smartphones, Digital Cameras connected via USB, SD Cards