iPhoto Library Manager allows you to organize your photos among multiple iPhoto libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can browse the photos in all your libraries directly from iPhoto Library Manager, without having to open each library in iPhoto just to see its photos, and search across all your libraries to help track down a particular photo.
- Multiple iPhoto libraries. iPhoto Library Manager lets easily create libraries to split up your collection, avoiding iPhoto slowdowns.
- Smarter searching. iPhoto
- Try to work around an iPhoto crasher on El Capitan when copying photos
- Prevent iPhoto from stopping a find duplicates or merge operation when working with an iPhoto library that was recently migrated to Photos
- Improved locating externally referenced photos in certain iPhoto libraries
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or later