Bee syncs with GitHub Issues, JIRA, and FogBugz. You can also use Bee to keep track of your plain text notes.
- Flight Path. Flight Path lives in your menu bar and helps you by intelligently selecting the task you should be working on next.
- Notifications. Bee uses Notification Center to inform you of new comments and new tasks coming in from your teammates.
- Smart Groups. Create your own live filters for filtering your tasks and viewing them the way you want.
- Timing. Bee fills in your timesheet for more...
- Bee now uses a more efficient and much faster method of merging in remote changes on OS X 10.11.
- Timesheet window now defaults to Today view once a day automatically.
- JIRA, can remove sprints from issues that support this.
- Occasional crashes when scrolling through lists on 10.9+.
- Occasional crashes when mouse entered more...
- OS X 10.8 or later