Hybrid is a multi-platform Qt-based frontend for a bunch of other tools which can convert nearly every input to x264/Xvid/VP8 + ac3/ogg/mp3/aac/flac inside an mp4/m2ts/mkv/webm/mov/avi container, a Blu-ray or an AVCHD structure.
- extensive ability to configure x264s setting (with dependency checks)
- tagging support for mkv/mp4/mov
- chapter support for mkv/mp4/Blu-ray
- subtitle suppot for mkv/mp4/Blu-ray
- separated audio-, video-, filter profiles, audio&video combi profiles
- an integrated bitrate calculator
- accepts vc-1 and avc raw more...
- Output: add par info to mp4(hevc); did cause problems with the earliest decoders, which is why it was disabled before
- avisynth: problem with DGDecNV not being used
- Jobs: cosmetics, qaac, x265 progress indication
- Audio: delay was sometimes ignored
- x265: color mess when feeding more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software