Seven is a rich-text editor that uses RTF and RTFD as native formats and can read and write Word 97/2003/2007, OpenDocument, and HTML formats. Along with standard editing features, it offers extras for technical writing, including support for embedding multiple-resolution images in RTFD (for standard and Retina displays), correct handling of RTFD documents under Subversion control, and a highlighter that supports highlighting in overlapping colors and highlighting multiple times to darken colors.
- Improved support for multiple Subversion installations:
- Installations in standard locations and within Xcode are discovered;
- On first run a dialog is shown to choose the version to use;
- Installation in use can be set in Preferences > VCS.
- Improved integration between OS X Versions and Subversion: