Chirashi is a simple application. Its document file contains only single page. Its canvas size corresponds to the paper size and orientation. The user chooses objects from a tool pop-up panel and lays them out on the canvas. There are 119 types of built-in drawing shapes, such as picture frames, animals, vehicles, foods, furnitures, music symbols, etc., in addition to
- Toolbox panel redesigned.
- Now you can keep your edited shape objects in my item panel.
- Most of the objects can be flipped horizontally, except table and barcode.
- Text format can be applied to each character in text object.
- It becomes easier to change number of points of star and polygon shape by using mouse drag.
- OS X 10.7 or later