Swift Publisher takes the headache out of desktop publishing: print colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, and more.
An easy-to-learn alternative.
Ditch those massive, daunting design apps aimed at professional publishers -- with its accommodating interface, Desktop Publisher is a digital drawing board for the rest of us.
Customize text styles, link text boxes, and create visually pleasing wrap-around effects. With Swift Publisher, manipulating your content is never a chore.
Spark your more...
- Increased performance when working with multi-page documents containing large texts.
- Page Numbers and other dynamic fields update correctly on Master Pages.
- Fixed crashes when adding and editing QR code.
- Corrected the problem with a wrong page order in the booklet printing mode.
- Fixed a number of issues with opening and saving documents.
- OS X 10.8.5 or later