Developer website: triAGENS GmbH
ArangoDB is the universal NoSQL database. Never before has it been so easy to setup a NoSQL database on your Mac. No installation of command-line tools required.
- Schema-free schemata: let you combine the space efficiency of MySQL with the performance power of NoSQL.
- Use ArangoDB as an application server and fuse your application and database together for maximal throughput.
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded - exploit the power of all your cores.
- Flexible data modelling: model your data as combination of key-value pairs, documents or graphs - perfect for social relations.
- Free index choice: use the correct index for your problem, be it a skip list or geo index.
- Configurable durability: let the application decide if it needs more durability or more performance.
- No-nonsense storage: ArangoDB uses all of the power of modern storage hardware, like SSD and large caches.
- It is Open Source (Apache Licence 2.0)
- Fix web UI link to ArangoSearch views documentation
- Rebuild swagger for web UI and documentation
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 21 Aug 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X