AutoKrypt is data-encryption software designed for automation. Automatically encrypt or decrypt files and folders on a schedule. Encryption methods include password-based, secret key, public key, and private key, OpenPGP password, and Open PGP public and private key.
- Encryption profiles allow you to quickly add encryption and decryption profiles. These files can be used in encryption or decryption tasks.
- Encryption task allows you to encrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
- Decryption task allows you to decrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
- Key generator can generate secret, public, private, OpenPGP public keys, and OpenPGP private keys.
- Key Store manager allows you to import or export keys for external use.
- Email notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Chain Task Integrator runs all supported AutoKrypt tasks in sequence, (with options depending on Exit codes).