Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project, completed with ease
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash when trying to save a Preset
- Fixed a bug where applying certain Filters would output shortened audio data
- Number input fields now correctly handle decimal marks and thousands separators in locales other than US (so if you're in Germany, you can now enter 1,5 for one and a half)
- OS X 10.8 or later