Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then
- Artwork images can now be dragged from the file's Info sheet into the Finder.
- Fixed a bug with reading artwork and comment tags in MP3 ID3v2.3 and later versions.
- Fixed several minor UI bugs.
- Improved waveform display now is in Retina resolution.
- Fixed bug with Insert Silence duration field.
- Fixed bug with Monbots where the app would
- OS X 10.8 or later