Ultra Character Map lets you access any character or glyph in any font and use it in other apps. It also lets you do side-by-side font comparisons, print font catalogs, view detailed character and font information (including the keystroke combinations that produce special or accented characters), and much more.
- Unlock everything your fonts have to offer. Access any character, symbol, or glyph in any font and use it in your documents.
- Say it in Emoji. Ultra Character Map gives you access to all Emoji characters available in OS X. To use an Emoji character, just drag or copy it into
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Add characters to the new Characters to Copy field then copy them to the clipboard all at once
- Show only fonts that contain specific characters
- Filter fonts by font folder
- Configure the character map's double-click action
- Export the selected character as a PDF, PNG or SVG image file or
- OS X 10.11 or later