Ultra Character Map lets you access any character or glyph in any font and use it in other apps. It also lets you do side-by-side font comparisons, print font catalogs, view detailed character and font information (including the keystroke combinations that produce special or accented characters), and much more.
- Unlock everything your fonts have to offer. Access any character, symbol, or glyph in any font and use it in your documents.
- Say it in Emoji. Ultra Character Map gives you access to all Emoji characters available in OS X. To use an Emoji character, just drag or copy it into more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Supports OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- The user interface was adapted for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later.
- Double-click characters or font previews to copy them to the clipboard.
- Browse the available variants of the selected Emoji character.
- Print character maps that show the character code, glyph more...
- OS X 10.9 or later