PeakHour is a beautiful, real-time network-traffic visualizer that lives in your menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or WiFi activity in real-time. PeakHour is great for monitoring your Internet or WiFi connection, and can help you determine how much bandwidth your computers and devices are using at any given time.
Note: PeakHour requires a capable, SNMPv1-enabled device to work properly. Many good routers do support SNMP but not all do, so it is important that you check before purchasing. Use the tool in the Related Links to find out if your router is compatible.
- Improved: Status bar icon is now grayscale to better reflect the modern OS X aesthetic
- Improved: Added prompt to launch automatically on startup.
- Improved: Better graph scaling levels and defaults.
- Improved: Upgraded to latest net-snmp library.
- Improved: General enhancements to the Configuration Assistant UI, in particular to assist with first-time more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later